WHAT IS A COOKIE?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION FROM COOKIES?
- Company name: BARDINET WINES, S.A.U.
- Identifier: A08974479
- Street: FINCA MANLLEU S/N
- CP: 08732
- Location: CASTELLVI DE LA MARCA
- Province: BARCELONA
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, within various categories.
- Depending on the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are not managed by us but by a third entity.
- Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These types of cookies collect and store data only while the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: Through this type of cookies, the data continues to be stored and can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it offers, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session. , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on the criteria. such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in its website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The specific cookies used on this Website are specified below:
|Type (technical, customization, analysis o marketing)
This table can be updated according to the cookies used at any time. We advise you to consult our Cookies Policy regularly.
ARE DATA TRANSFERS MADE TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies by activating the settings on your browser, allowing you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access some of the functionalities of this website, and therefore, your user experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the company as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if applicable, what data it is processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. In the rectification request you must indicate the data that you want to be modified.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to personal data that concerns you being processed based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company will stop processing personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to deletion: You have the right to obtain from the company the deletion of personal data that concerns you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
- Right to limit processing: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you dispute the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies said accuracy; You have exercised the right to object to the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the company's legitimate reasons prevail over yours as the interested party.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects you. .
At any time, you can exercise these Rights, by writing and proving Your personality, addressed to the person responsible for the treatment, at the address that appears above.
In addition, you can file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates applicable legislation.